Tuesday, February 23, 2010

OMG! Did you see what shes wearing?!?!?!

OMG! Thats like the first thing that you will hear when someone is wearing brown sweats, with a gray silk shirt. I  have been there, done that. No, not the silk and sweats. But I have worn skinny jeans with a pair of socks that didnt match and a pair of vans. OMG!!! Talk about gossip! I have never been more HUMILIATED in my WHOLE LIFE!!! I cant believe that people actually judge other people by what they wear. Its mean! What if the dad in their family lost his job and she has to shop at DI? What would you say? "Oh! Thats a cute outfit! Where did you get it?" And she might say, "The mall, Walmart, Khols." She would probably avoid DI, unless she is a strong persona and doesnt care about what others have to say about her!

~Rachael Raye!

No comments:

Post a Comment