Saturday, February 20, 2010

WOW!!!

Wow! Sharinskishe and I just got back Walmart and there was a HUGE sale! $18 dollar things were $1! Talk about heart attack! I tried on so many clothes, that by the time I was done my hair was HORRIBLE!!! Ugh, thats the OnLy thing that I hate about buying new clothes. The fact that if you are trying on pants, you have to take off your shoes, then after your done you have to bend over and put them back on. It sucks. But if you are trying on shirts, then your HAIR gets messed up. UGH!!! I love trying on clothes, cuz if they are cheap then I can get them (sometimes)! :) I have no idea what to say next.... Oh yeah!! I am going to once a week on my blog write a fashion story or something. Yeah! Well again, Thanks for ReAdInG! (reading)!!!

-Rachael Raye!

No comments:

Post a Comment